Hi all.

Occasionally, the question arises, "How do I get old 'House' personal records?" I would write a letter requesting specific information to the archivist,

Sr. Catherine Tahaney, Dominican Convent, 175 Route 340 Sparkill, NY 10976-1047.

Follow up with a phone call only if you don't understand her response, or if you receive no response in 4 - 6 weeks. The phone number is 845-359-6400 X218.

Peter Feliciano
LA, CA USA - Saturday, July 01, 2006 at 21:46:31 (PDT)